Original articles, as well as reviews from the following sections, are accepted for publication in the magazine “PRAVO.UA”:
- state and legal creation;
- law, economics, finance;
- prosecutorial-investigative practice;
- protection of human and civil rights;
- discussions and debates, controversy;
- constitutional right;
- Criminal Law; civil law;
- commercial law;
- Labor Law;
- international law;
- Administrative Law;
- judicial system;
- philosophy of law;
- forensics and forensic science;
- case law, executed in accordance with the following requirements.
Manuscripts of the article are sent in one of the working languages (Ukrainian, Russian) in two copies. The volume of the article should not exceed 24 pages of typewritten text at two intervals (review – 40 pages), including a list of references, tables, figures, summary of the article (abstract) and a summary in Ukrainian, Russian and English of 0.5 pages are required.
The texts of the articles must be submitted on disk, the presence of the manuscript is mandatory, for greater efficiency, please send at the same time
Your articles are also sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The manuscript must be signed by each of the authors.
A phone number and correspondence address is required.
The first page in the upper left corner indicates the UDC code, below it – the author’s last name, first name and patronymic, degree and position, below – the title of the article. The introduction of the article briefly covers the history of the issue with references to published works.
The list of references is arranged alphabetically by authors, in the text the source is marked with a serial number in square brackets. The list of foreign authors is given in the original language, after the list of domestic ones, continuing the numbering. Unpublished works cannot be referenced.
After the serial number it is necessary to give the surname and initials of the authors, the title of the article or the title of the publication,
– for periodicals:
- yvolume (emphasize),
- number (in its absence – the month of publication),
- pages (from and to),
- and for non-periodicals – the place of publication of the article, the name of the publisher, the year of publication and the page.
Tables must be printed on separate pages. Abbreviations in tables are not allowed. The numerical results should be rounded, according to the accepted rules, taking into account the average error of the method. The probability of differences must be confirmed by statistical analysis. The table should not exceed the usual format pages and should not duplicate the illustrations.
Drawings are published in the form in which they are presented by the authors and are accepted only when the results can not be displayed in tables – in two identical copies, made in black ink (paste) on white paper no larger than 1/2 of a standard page.
It is desirable to present the images on disk in BMP or JPG format,
photo – in TIFF or JPG, PNG.
It is advisable to type articles in Word, Page Maker or InDesign.
The price of one article in our magazine is UAH 500.
The number of authors of the article is not more than three.
According to the requirements of paragraph 7 of the resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine dated 10.02.99 №1-02 / 3 “On publication of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences and their approbation”, the editorial board of the magazine articles that have “the following essential elements:
- problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of the latest research and publications, in which the solution of this problem has been initiated and on which the author relies, selection of previously unsolved parts of the general problem, to which this article is devoted;
- formulation of the goals of the article (task statement);
- presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results; conclusions from this study and prospects for further exploration in this direction.